3D, 2D and Ceph X-ray images with exceptional image quality
The USP of the VistaVox S Ceph is found in the ideal 3D imaging volume which is oriented to the human anatomy. The jaw-shaped field of view of the VistaVox S Ceph maps the diagnostically relevant range of a 130-mm volume and is therefore visibly larger than the most commonly used volume of Ø 80 x 80 mm. The advantage: Thanks to this changed volume shape, VistaVox S Ceph also completely covers the region of the rear molars – an essential requirement for diagnostics, e.g. for an impacted wisdom tooth. In addition to that, VistaVox S Ceph offers ten further Ø 50 x 50 mm volumes: five each for the upper jaw and for the lower jaws. These are used if the indication only requires imaging of a certain region of the jaw, e.g. for endodontical or implantological treatments. Depending on the required level of detail in the image, the volumes can be used with a resolution of either 80 or 120 μm. Supplemented by the 17 panoramic programmes in the tried-and-tested S-pan technology, this provides dental practices with excellent imaging diagnostics in both the 2D and 3D areas.
- Ideal 3D imaging volume matched to the jaw arch (Ø 130 x 85 mm)
- Ø 50 x 50 mm volumes in 80 or 120 μm resolution
- Excellent image quality in 2D and 3D thanks to the high-resolution CsI sensor with a pixel size of 49.5 μm
- Reduced radiation dose thanks to the anatomically adapted volume
- VistaSoft – modern, ergonomic image processing software