The new algorithm developed by ACTEON® allows image acquisition with significantly reduced exposure, resulting in a lower dose to the patient. The algorithm applied to these lower-dose projections improves contrast and decreases noise, thus accurately revealing the anatomical structures. This unprecedented patient protection is achieved without compromising image quality.
GREATER CHILD PROTECTION WITH A SMART SLIDE MOVEMENT
The new specific acquisition mode for smaller patients, and children in particular, reduces their radiation exposure. The X-ray sensor slides closer to the patient, therefore, the unit emits less radiation while achieving image quality equivalent to standard acquisition.
INSTANTLY ASSESS BONE DENSITY AND VOLUME
A precise and detailed analysis of the existing bone volume is highly recommended in order to reduce complications associated with implant placement.
The ACTEON® Imaging Suite 3D software displays the assessment of bone density all around the implant with just one click.
An improved communication with the patient
If the bone volume is low, the images and information supplied by the ACTEON® Imaging Suite 3D software can help you clearly explain your therapeutic recommendation to your patient.
BENEFIT FROM MORE CLINICAL ADVANTAGES THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE
X-Mind® trium offers you a broad selection of the field of view, letting you focus on the region of interest for the target diagnosis and reducing the patient’s exposure to X-rays.
4 FOV are available:
- A 110×90 mm field of view will offer a full view of the dentition, mandibular canal, and lower sinuses
- A 60×60 mm or 80×90 mm field of view will be optimal for defining the positioning of one or more implants or for diagnosing periodontal problems
- A 40×40 mm field of view with a resolution at 75 μm is ideal for diagnosis and endodontic treatment.
HUGE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS TO FOCUS ON THE REGION OF INTEREST
In addition to applications designed exclusively for implantology or endodontics, X-Mind® trium responds directly to the needs of specialists and general practitioners in the diagnosis
of pathologies related to periodontics, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery. Benefits include:
- Evaluating a detailed morphology of the bone tissue
- Helping to diagnose infectious diseases
- Examining maxillofacial fractures
- Determining the protocol for extracting included teeth
- Conducting an orthodontic assessment
- Detecting dental anomalies
- Helping to diagnose temporomandibular joint disorders
- Exploring the maxillary sinuses
A HIGHER RESOLUTION 75 ΜM AND 360° ROTATION FOR HIGHLY DETAILED IMAGES
The quality of the diagnosis and endodontic treatment improves significantly with a resolution at 75 µm on the X-Mind® trium.
Perform a scan from 12 to 30 seconds depending on the selected field of view.
COVER ALL CLINICAL APPLICATIONS WITH PAN AND CEPH DIAGNOSIS
Whether raw or filtered to optimise the details, panoramic X-Mind® trium images support a fast and easy diagnosis for dental professionals.
Due to its patented cinematic and collimation, patient positioning is easier on X-Mind® trium.
Install the cephalometric arm on the right or left, depending on the configuration of the office.
AN OPTIMAL FILTER FOR REDUCING METAL ARTIFACTS
X-Mind® trium is equipped with a dynamic artifact reduction filter to eliminate streaks and dark bands caused by the presence of metal. The image can be freely reconstructed with adjustable filter levels based on the target level of information and the need to cut out artifacts.
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY FOR INTUITIVE NAVIGATION
ACTEON® Imaging Suite (AIS) software which is Windows and Mac compatible, provides advanced functionality, intuitive image handling and state-of-the-art tools to simplify dental implant planning. In addition, customized reports improve patient communication.
AIS software allows you to manage panoramic and CBCT images from acquisition to viewing:
- Dental implant planning
- Crown placement
- Mandibular nerve tracing
- Easy navigation in different sections
- Surface, distance and angle measurement
- Substantial and scalable implant library
- Printed implant report
- Sharing of information on a network
- Cases exported on a CD or USB stick
- Export in STL format
- Metal artifact reduction filter
- Panoramic and cephalometric image detail optimization filter
- ENT module
- Virtual endoscope
- Integrates with various patient management software
- DICOM compatible