Excellent Image Quality for Every Patient
Image quality the OP 3D Pro Panoramic X-ray provides is a result of: carefully planned features, chosen technology and technical characteristics of the system, and proper patient positioning. OP 3D Pro panoramic and OP 3D Pro cephalometric combine all these for your benefit and provide you with a perfect image – every single time.
The OP 3D Pro Panoramic
Consistent, repeatable gold standard image quality offers you the power to diagnose quickly and efficiently. The OP 3D Pro provides a full range of panoramic imaging programs that cover multiple protocols from everyday procedures to even more specialized imaging procedures. The unique combination of dedicated panoramic sensor, proprietary Automatic Dose Control (ADC), easy patient positioning and ideal imaging geometry provide excellent diagnostic images – time after time.
OP 3D Pro system’s straightforward and patient positioning is intuitive and precise. Versatile, optimized imaging software enables efficient diagnosing, and the large 10″ user interface makes setting up the imaging exam intuitive, fast and effortless. Advanced panoramic programs, such as Ortho-Zone and wide arch, offer enhanced usability.
All OP 3D Pro imaging programs are optimized for image quality and patient dose. OP 3D Pro Panoramic uses user-selectable ADC technology and Automatic Spine Compensation (ASC), which is automatically applied, to obtain correct patient-specific imaging values, exposure after exposure. In addition, there are separate programs and collimation for adults and pediatrics, ensuring children receive a low dose.
The OP 3D Pro Cephalometric
Carefully planned features and stable patient positioning make OP 3D Pro cephalometric the ideal tool for orthodontics. OP 3D Pro cephalometric offers a variety of imaging methods, producing images with excellent soft tissue definition.
OP 3D Pro cephalometric uses optimized imaging values for cephalometric imaging. Furthermore, Automatic Facial Contour (AFC) automatically decreases the exposure values during the scan in the facial region. Optimized imaging values with AFC result in gold standard image quality and improved visibility of soft tissue tracing points in addition to lower patient dose.
OP 3D Pro cephalometric can be upgraded to all OP 3D Pro platforms. It can be factory installed or field upgraded according to need.
Complete Versatility and Upgradability
The OP 3D Pro 3-in-1 offers a platform for changing needs that can be tailored to your preferences as your practice grows. The panoramic unit can be upgraded with CBCT or cephalometric modalities and is adaptable for left or right side configuration to ensure optimal use of space and user-experience.
Accurate and Stable Patient Positioning
- Elements affecting perfect image, such as small focal spot, powerful tubehead, CMOS sensor technology, and stable unit movements are carefully designed and executed for the best possible outcome.
- Correct positioning is assured by automatically operated three positioning laser lights. A rigid 5-point positioning system, including forehead support, chin rest and bite fork, eliminates patient movement. The open product design allows easy viewing and positioning of the patient from either the left or right side.
- The ceph unit’s Frankfurt horizontal laser light, nasion support and rigid ear rods make patient positioning exact and convenient. Vertical movement controls are located on the cephalostat head for easy access
Automatic Dose Control (ADC)
Proprietary ADC technology adaptively regulates panoramic exposure levels for each patient. It optimizes the dosage during every acquisition patient-specifically. ADC enhances the workflow efficiency because there is no need to select the exposure values manually.
Adjustable Scanning Area
The OP 3D cephalometric has a fully adjustable scanning area that ensures only the required region is exposed, decreasing the patient dose.
The OP 3D Pro panoramic multilayer feature provides five panoramic images with only one scan. This advantageous feature reduces possible retake exposures originating from difficult malocclusion or patient positioning errors. Multilayer images are achieved in the same scanning time and dose as the traditional panoramic scan.
V-Shaped Beam Optimizes Image Quality
The V-shaped X-ray beam adapts to the human anatomy, ensuring a homogeneous image is produced. With the V-shaped beam, greater detail and a wider mandibular image layer is obtained as well as more penetrating power for the thicker maxilla area.
Unsurpassed Cephalometric Results and Versatile Imaging
- Cephalometric exposure values are optimized for orthodontic imaging. Optimized exposure values and Automatic Facial Contour (AFC) increase soft tissue visibility and offer unsurpassed visibility of tracing reference points in addition to a reduction in patient dose.
- Fully adjustable scanning area offers possibility to optimize according to the region of interest.
- A variety of cephalometric imaging methods are available, including lateral ceph, AP/PA and obliques, making it a desirable addition for any dental or maxillo-facial clinic.