Taking 3D diagnostics to the next level - VistaVox S generates a 3D volume ideally adapted to the contour of the jaw
The USP of the VistaVox S is found in the ideal 3D imaging volume which is oriented to the human anatomy. The jaw-shaped field of view of the VistaVox S maps the diagnostically relevant range of a 130-mm volume and is therefore visibly larger than the most commonly used volume of Ø 80 x 80 mm. The advantage: Thanks to this changed volume shape, VistaVox S also completely covers the region of the rear molars – an essential requirement for diagnostics, e.g. for an impacted wisdom tooth. In addition to that, VistaVox S offers ten further Ø 50 x 50 mm volumes: five each for the upper jaw and for the lower jaws. These are used if the indication only requires imaging of a certain region of the jaw, e.g. for endodontical or implantological treatments. Depending on the required level of detail in the image, the volumes can be used with a resolution of either 80 or 120 μm. Supplemented by the 17 panoramic programmes in the tried-and-tested S-pan technology, this provides dental practices with excellent imaging diagnostics in both the 2D and 3D areas.
- Ideal 3D imaging volume matched to the jaw arch (Ø 130 x 85 mm)
- Ø 50 x 50 mm volumes in 80 or 120 μm resolution
- Excellent image quality in 2D and 3D thanks to the high-resolution CsI sensor with a pixel size of 49.5 μm
- Reduced radiation dose thanks to the anatomically adapted volume
- VistaSoft – modern, ergonomic image processing software
2D images with exceptional image quality
VistaVox S offers not only excellent value for money, but will also help you and your surgery team to increase your flexibility. In addition to CBCT images, the S-pan technology of the VistaVox S can be used to generate brilliant panoramic images, which set new standards in the image sharpness of extraoral images.
This is what counts:
- S-Pan technology for easier diagnostics
- CsI sensor for improved image quality and reduced radiation exposure
- Extremely fast, panoramic image in 7 sec.
- Tolerant of typical positioning errors – thanks to the S-Pan technology